- Current Prices:$259,900 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$223,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$271
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$175 to $282/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,589 to 2,161Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Vineyard Point is a neighborhood in Cornelius, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional and modern style, and they were built between 1985 and 1995. Homes in Vineyard Point are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Vineyard Point typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.