- Current Prices:$184,900 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $428,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $332,$39 to $278/mo,$204 to $390
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 3,705Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Wheatlands features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wheatlands are about $115,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.