- Current Prices:$250,000 to $339,900
- Closed Prices:$153,000 to $385,500
- Median Sale Price:$262,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $332,$39 to $249/mo,$204 to $390
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 3,705Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Wheatlands offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $39 to $400, master fees ranging from $95 to $165, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,625 to as high as $13,315. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $39 to $400, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $3,653 to $5,526. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The community maintains a neighborhood feel with homesites around a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.