- Current Prices:$245,000 to $299,990
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $287,500
- Median Sale Price:$257,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $466.73/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,558 to 2,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
In terms of home type, Whippoorwill features a handful of condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Whippoorwill are $265,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.