- Current Prices:$310,000 to $410,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$55 to $65/mo,$165 to $190/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2011 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,000 to 2,508Sq. Ft.
Wilburn is a neighborhood in Capitol Heights, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 2011 and 2014. Homes in Wilburn are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Wilburn typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.