- Current Prices:$1,175,000 to $2,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,150,000 to $3,775,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,830,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1214
- Association Fee Ranges:$1400 to $2299
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1968 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:1,500 to 3,305Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1970. In general, homes in Winthrop House are about $775,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.