- Current Prices:$240,000
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $222,000
- Median Sale Price:$182,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$77
- Association Fee Ranges:$400,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,456 to 3,268Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8acres
Woodspring Forest is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees around $400. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,947 to as high as $5,920 in this community.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.