- Current Prices:$186,900 to $210,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $222,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$77
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,456 to 3,958Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
Woodspring Forest features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $400 to $550. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,113 to as high as $5,993.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.