- Current Prices:$74,999 to $210,000
- Closed Prices:$64,000 to $220,000
- Median Sale Price:$92,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$449 to $505,$0 to $563/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1977 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:695 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The Wynmoor Portofino Village community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $541. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $555 to as high as $1,738.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.