- Current Prices:$429,900 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $1,075,000
- Median Sale Price:$540,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$493
- Association Fee Ranges:$1011.21 to $1427
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1976 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 5,371Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Yacht Racquet Club Of Boca Raton represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Yacht Racquet Club Of Boca Raton are about $360,000 – $1,295,000 and sit on 5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.