- Current Prices:$450,000 to $1,429,000
- Closed Prices:$399,900 to $995,000
- Median Sale Price:$585,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$475
- Association Fee Ranges:$1011.21 to $1486
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1976 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 5,371Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Yacht Racquet Club of Boca Raton features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $1,011 to $1,349. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,675 to as high as $11,797 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.