- Current Prices:$265,000 to $429,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$276
- Association Fee Ranges:$535 to $1004
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:815 to 1,796Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2001. In general, homes in 101 Lofts Condominiums are about $105,000 – $450,000 and sit on half-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.