- Current Prices:$235,000 to $500,000
- Closed Prices:$199,500 to $635,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$307
- Association Fee Ranges:$535 to $1004
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:846 to 1,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2001. In general, homes in 101 Lofts Condominiums are about $105,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.