- Current Prices:$520,000 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$440,000 to $920,000
- Median Sale Price:$540,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$707
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:638 to 1,231Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This building was constructed in 2005. In general, homes in 1021 Clarendon are about $350,000 – $900,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.