- Current Prices:$366,500 to $899,900
- Closed Prices:$287,450 to $903,500
- Median Sale Price:$558,725
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $355/quarter,$0 to $240,$0 to $480/mo,$0 to $1680
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,610 to 5,977Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 12 Oaks are about $315,000 – $915,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.