- Current Prices:$329,900 to $330,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $325,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$223 to $340/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,728 to 1,735Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 14th Street Retirement Club are $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2 or more spaces, guest parking, garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.