- Current Prices:$80,000 to $159,000
- Closed Prices:$67,500 to $132,000
- Median Sale Price:$96,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$420 to $433,$433 to $1350/quarter,$420 to $434/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 1,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in 18th Hole At Inverrary Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 18th Hole At Inverrary Condominiums are about $60,000 – $150,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.