- Current Prices:$815,000 to $3,475,000
- Closed Prices:$800,000 to $1,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,352,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$551
- Association Fee Ranges:$1423/mo,$1344 to $3067
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:3 to 4,983Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2009. In general, homes in 200 East Palmetto Park Condominiums are about $735,000 – $2,595,000 and sit on one-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.