- Current Prices:$795,000 to $3,495,000
- Closed Prices:$685,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$570
- Association Fee Ranges:$1423 to $1570/mo,$1164 to $3067
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,707 to 4,854Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2009. In general, homes in 200 East Palmetto Park Condominiums are about $695,000 – $2,595,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.