- Current Prices:$174,900
- Closed Prices:$148,950 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$163,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $205
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:813 to 1,168Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in 2600 Brookside Drive represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 2600 Brookside Drive are $130,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.