- Current Prices:$925,000 to $1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$800,000 to $1,260,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,029,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$714
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:1,067 to 2,299Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in 28 Palms represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 28 Palms are about $200,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, garage, side yard access, int access from garage, garage parking, none, drive through parking, space per unit - 2, carport - 1, guest parking and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.