- Current Prices:$1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$920,000 to $1,125,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,022,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$343
- Association Fee Ranges:$163.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,341 to 3,362Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2013, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in 33 Campbell Place are about $660,000 – $940,000 and sit on 7249-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.