- Current Prices:$1,395,000
- Closed Prices:$1,375,000 to $1,458,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,385,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$717
- Association Fee Ranges:$250,$250 to $264/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,743 to 1,986Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
37 Degrees North is a neighborhood in Sunnyvale, California. Homes in 37 Degrees North are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in 37 Degrees North typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.