- Closed Prices:$1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$925
- Association Fee Ranges:$1870 to $2399
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1959 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:1,176 to 3,443Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in 389 Building represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 389 Building are about $350,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.