- Current Prices:$875,000 to $1,449,000
- Closed Prices:$995,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,622,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$665
- Association Fee Ranges:$1870 to $2399
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,176 to 2,002Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in 389 Building represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 389 Building are about $350,000 – $1,650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.