- Current Prices:$725,000 to $5,850,000
- Closed Prices:$625,000 to $2,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$815,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$673
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$0/quarter,$0 to $2060/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2013 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,090 to 5,127Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2015. In general, homes in 400 Sunny Isles are about $725,000 – $4,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.