- Current Prices:$515,500 to $559,000
- Closed Prices:$490,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$506,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$365
- Association Fee Ranges:$220 to $240
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,380 to 1,516Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in 43 at Racquet Club are $435,000 and sit on 871.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.