- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$371 to $380/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,069 to 2,040Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
In terms of home type, 43 Waterside Lane features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in 43 Waterside Lane represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 43 Waterside Lane are $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.