- Current Prices:$629,000 to $724,900
- Closed Prices:$574,900 to $799,000
- Median Sale Price:$671,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$384
- Association Fee Ranges:$377 to $395
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,475 to 1,897Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
48 at Baristo is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in 48 at Baristo are $580,000 and sit on 278.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.