- Current Prices:$230,000 to $1,000,000
- Closed Prices:$203,500 to $772,500
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$420
- Association Fee Ranges:$364,$320/quarter,$0 to $1460/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:436 to 3,059Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2007. In general, homes in 50 Biscayne Condominiums are about $220,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.