- Current Prices:$220,000 to $2,100,000
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$443
- Association Fee Ranges:$320/quarter,$0 to $1460/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:449 to 3,059Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2007. In general, homes in 50 Biscayne are about $220,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.