- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$178,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1975 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:663 to 2,032Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1975. In general, homes in 505 Deerfield Condominiums are about $120,000 – $340,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, 1 space, lot, 1 assigned space and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.