- Current Prices:$267,000 to $277,000
- Closed Prices:$239,900 to $289,900
- Median Sale Price:$262,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $130/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,640 to 2,104Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in 55 James At Midtown are $245,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.