- Closed Prices:$240,100 to $252,500
- Median Sale Price:$247,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $130/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2013 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,581 to 2,175Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in 55 James At Midtown are $245,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.