- Current Prices:$529,900 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$522,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$448
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000 to $2200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1992 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:307 to 2,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1992. In general, homes in 6000 Indian Creek Condominiums are about $70,000 – $775,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.