- Current Prices:$175,000 to $228,500
- Closed Prices:$128,000 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $523/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,335Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in 6000 Park Place Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in 6000 Park Place Condominiums are about $90,000 – $200,000 and sit on 1151.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.