- Current Prices:$750,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$460,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$379
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $653,$0 to $750/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,920 to 1,980Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy tennis courts as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in 736 Island Way Condominiums are about $225,000 – $590,000 and sit on 3.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.