- Current Prices:$250,000 to $306,000
- Closed Prices:$237,000 to $310,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$2 to $270/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,571 to 2,181Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and continuing today. In general, homes in 76 Creekwood Townhomes are $260,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.