- Current Prices:$349,900 to $2,900,000
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $1,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$732,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$581
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1203.29,$0 to $2969/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 5,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
The community features a number of conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2008. In general, homes in 900 Biscayne Bay are about $425,000 – $5,200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.