- Current Prices:$365,000 to $2,499,500
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $2,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$607,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$581
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1203.29,$0 to $3625/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2007 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 5,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
The community features a number of conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
900 Biscayne is a residential building in Miami, Florida. It was constructed in 2008. Homes in 900 Biscayne are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.