- Current Prices:$169,900
- Closed Prices:$53,000 to $159,900
- Median Sale Price:$97,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 1953
- Sq. Ft.:696 to 1,539Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
A B Cook Farm is a neighborhood in Colonial Heights, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are cottage and ranch style, and they were built between 1920 and 1955. Homes in A B Cook Farm are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.