- Current Prices:$799,000 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$404,900 to $690,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/mo,$100 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,245 to 8,098Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Abbey Woods is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Abbey Woods are about $360,000 – $900,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.