- Current Prices:$245,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $269,900
- Median Sale Price:$189,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100/mo,$0/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,129 to 3,019Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Abbington Ridge is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Abbington Ridge are about $130,000 – $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.