- Current Prices:$65,000 to $549,500
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $549,000
- Median Sale Price:$193,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$277 to $900/mo,$231 to $599.77
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,064 to 5,830Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 1315Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The wide variety of designs in Aberdeen makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $185 to $600, and taxes for the year range from as low as $910 to as high as $6,494. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $185 to $600, and taxes for the year can range from $709 to $3,222.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.