Boynton Beach, Florida 33472
- 3 beds
- 3 baths
- 2115 sq. ft.
- Current Prices:$110,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $585,000
- Median Sale Price:$198,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$196 to $575,$220 to $571/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,064 to 4,714Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 1315Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1acres
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Aberdeen is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $196 to $575, and taxes for the year range from as low as $910 to as high as $7,336. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $196 to $575, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,060 to as high as $3,332.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.