Boynton Beach, Florida 33472
- 3 beds
- 3 baths
- 1592 sq. ft.
- Current Prices:$89,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $585,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$196 to $581,$220 to $840/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,064 to 4,714Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 1315Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
The community of Aberdeen features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $196 to $840, and taxes for the year range from as low as $910 to as high as $7,336. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $196 to $840, and taxes for the year range from as low as $709 to as high as $3,332.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.