- Current Prices:$79,000 to $549,500
- Closed Prices:$91,000 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$207,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$185 to $574
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,064 to 4,714Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 1315Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The home designs and prices in the community of Aberdeen are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $185 to $840, and taxes for the year range from as low as $910 to as high as $7,336. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $185 to $840, and taxes for the year range from as low as $709 to as high as $3,222. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.