- Current Prices:$565,000 to $729,900
- Closed Prices:$445,000 to $690,000
- Median Sale Price:$580,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$485 to $500/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:2,652 to 6,777Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Aberdeen represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Aberdeen are about $450,000 – $740,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.