- Current Prices:$199,900 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$206,000 to $364,900
- Median Sale Price:$230,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$158/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,275 to 4,009Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Aberdeen are about $130,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.