- Current Prices:$199,000 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$198,000 to $239,000
- Median Sale Price:$221,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$135,$135,$600,$132.25 to $137/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,424 to 3,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Aberdeen are about $160,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.