- Current Prices:$389,983
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $408,000
- Median Sale Price:$392,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$58 to $140,$58 to $90/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,644 to 2,298Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Aberdeen is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Aberdeen are about $220,000 – $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.