- Current Prices:$460,000 to $489,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$455,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$180
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$550
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,010 to 2,948Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Adams Crossing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Adams Crossing are $460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.