- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,038 to 2,924Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Adams Way is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Adams Way are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Adams Way typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.