- Current Prices:$1,250,000 to $2,500,000
- Closed Prices:$1,326,000 to $2,481,250
- Median Sale Price:$1,475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$656
- Association Fee Ranges:$2433/mo,$2137 to $2644
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:2,156 to 4,772Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1985. In general, homes in Addison On The Ocean are about $790,000 – $2,625,000 and sit on 11.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.