- Current Prices:$140,000 to $167,000
- Closed Prices:$87,000 to $169,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $318/mo,$225.75 to $320
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1984 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:462 to 10,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Addison Pointe is a neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. Homes in Addison Pointe are 950 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 1.75-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other, 1 assigned space, guest parking, carport, 2 or more spaces and garage, and homes in Addison Pointe typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.