- Current Prices:$169,900
- Closed Prices:$158,000 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$161,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $61/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,134 to 1,634Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Addison Reserve is a neighborhood in Raleigh, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2002 and 2007. Homes in Addison Reserve are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is driveway, and homes in Addison Reserve typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.