- Current Prices:$299,999 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$273,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$347,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$1450/quarter,$282 to $483
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,535 to 3,456Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Addison Trace is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Addison Trace are about $220,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.