- Current Prices:$315,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$271,250 to $435,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$845/quarter,$282 to $450/mo,$278 to $483
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,535 to 3,456Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Addison Trace is a neighborhood in Delray B, Florida. Homes in Addison Trace are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Addison Trace typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.