- Current Prices:$1,900,000 to $18,000,000
- Closed Prices:$500,000 to $13,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1445
- Association Fee Ranges:$626 to $1740/mo,$489 to $2172
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2022
- Sq. Ft.:1,866 to 14,749Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 12Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Admiral's Cove features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Admiral's Cove are about $440,000 – $15,000,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.