- Current Prices:$649,000 to $985,000
- Closed Prices:$699,950 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$725,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$412
- Association Fee Ranges:$1216.67 to $1233.33
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,892 to 2,284Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1974. In general, homes in Admirals Walk Tower are about $340,000 – $825,000 and sit on 3.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, lot, 1 assigned space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.