- Current Prices:$315,000 to $600,000
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$569,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$511
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:660 to 1,315Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1972. In general, homes in Admiralty House are about $270,000 – $600,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.